Thursday, April 12, 2012

ONE MONTH


After a long 4 months of being engaged, yesterday we hit the one month mark! As my grandma says, it is time to start counting sleeps until the big day! So count I will! Twenty-nine more nights until the day we get married! The 29 seems daunting but after waiting 120 nights [4 months] it should be a cake walk!


It is crazy to think that in just one short month, we will be married! I have never been so excited for anything in my entire life! Not even Christmas when I was a kid compares to this excitement! When I think about how soon it is butterflies surge into my tummy and I can't help but smile! It is even getting harder to sleep at night knowing that we're almost to the finish line!


This month hopefully will fly by. Blake and I are both working a lot so in my mind [maybe I'm just crazy] it should make it go by worlds faster! If it goes by slow I don't even know if I will make it. I think that we have waited long enough to finally get hitched that I just want it to be tomorrow! Being engaged for so long was the worst idea we ever had!


One thing I thought would help it go by faster is that for Easter, Blake got me the Hunger Games! I thought it would take me a while to read you know that I would slowly but surely finish it in like 2 weeks or so [just with work and all] but no I got so sucked in that I finished it in 3 days. There goes my time passer!

No comments:

Post a Comment