Thursday, January 12, 2012

A Little Background


I (Kenzi) was born in Provo and grew up in Heber City, Utah. There are six people in my family, about to be seven; my dad Greg, mom Vicky, my older sister Tori, my brother-in-law Daniel, my younger sister Hallee and my soon to be husband Blake! My younger sister was adopted in 2002 from Little Rock Arkansas and our lives have been anything but boring from that point on! My favorite place to go is Disneyland which I believe is the HAPPIEST place on earth! I graduated from Wasatch High School in 2010 and then moved to Provo to go to UVU! Now I am just working at Satton Marketing which is a summer sales company that keeps me very busy! I love to watch movies and play board games. My greatest game moment would be when I played a 66 point word in Scrabble! I must say it was a killer word.

Now to introduce my fiance...

Blake was born in Georgia and grew up in Collierville Tennessee/ St. Louis Missouri! His family is a little bigger than mine;  his dad Laury, his mom Joni, his older brother Reed, his sister-in-law Megan, his niece Sage, his younger sister Alex and his younger brother Tanner! He played football for a little while but then decided that he wanted to play lacrosse. He loves to tell me about how much of a "beast" he was running around hitting people with sticks! He even played for the University of Memphis for a little while before he went on his mission! He served outside of New Orleans Louisiana and in one of his areas he could drive to Collierville, home, then back to his mission and still have miles on his car! After his mission he moved here to Utah, which doesn't make sense since he hates the snow, to go to school. He loves to play his guitars and harmonicas which he is amazing at! He also enjoys watching movies and playing games, but i always win. 

No comments:

Post a Comment