Friday, January 13, 2012

{when we first met}

Blake and I met at our singles ward in Provo. The first time I saw him I remember thinking how cute he was! Our first conversation was at one of our ward prayers. Names were exhanged, he told me I couldn't throw my trash away in a certain trash can and that was about the extent of our conversation. From that point on he asked for my name again at every ward prayer [he told me later that he really remembered it but he needed a reason to talk to me]. The first time he asked me out it was over Facebook. I made fun of him for it once but then he said the joke was on me since I still went out with him, I had no response to that.... [Not only did he ask me out on Facebook but he didnt even open my door! He thought that I went to the wrong car but really I was following him so he could open my door. He made fun of me for that for the longest time until I finally let him know that I didn't go to the wrong car but I was waiting for him to open my door! He hasn't made fun of me for that since]. We had the typical first date, you know the one that is like an interrogation "whats your favorite movie, food, color, music, animal, things to do" and so on. The conversation was infused with various movie quotes, mostly from Anchorman [his car is named Ron Burgondy]. Since our first date on September 20, we have been together every night, minus the times one of us have been gone!

No comments:

Post a Comment